Regular shopping options are always found throughout every city, but most areas have plenty of unique choices, as well. There are a number of unique shopping opportunities in Victoria. Here are some of the top choices in the city.
Best Places to Buy Books
If you love to read, finding the best bookstores is a very important part of transitioning to a new area. Top bookstores include:
- Munro's Books - 1108 Government Street
- Chapters - 1212 Douglas Street
- Bolen Books - Suite 111-1644 Hillside Avenue
- Russell Books - 734 Fort Street
- Smart Books - 4430 West Saanich Road
- Chronicles of Crime - 1048 Fort Street
Whether you want to find new books or used books, you will find them at these awesome bookstores.
Best Garden and Flower Stores
Flowers are a great way to express yourself and many residents in Victoria love gardening. The best stores for flowers and garden supplies include:
- Brown's The Florist - 757 Fort Street
- Poppies Floral Art - 800 Yates Street
- Gardenworks - Three locations in Saanich, Oak Bay and Colwood
- Dig This - 636 Fort Street
- Marigold Nursery - 7874 Lochside Drive
These are some great choices for your flower and garden needs.
Best Thrift and Consignment Stores
Getting the best used clothing and finding vintage items isn't hard. There are a few specific places you will want to visit in Victoria, if you're interested in vintage items, including:
- Value Village - 1810 Store Street
- My Sister's Closet - 1516 Fairfield Road
- The Patch - 719 Yates Street
All of these stores are great for a shopping experience with a twist. You don't have to depend on all the typical chain stores in Victoria. With this list, you can find plenty of unique items for your hobby or for any other reason.Posted by Serena Kolida on