A unique event will be coming to the Victoria, BC area at the end of February and the beginning of March. This will be the 41st time this event has been held and will provide locals with the ability to see the city as a tourist.
The "Be a Tourist in Your Own Hometown," event will begin on February 28th and will last until March 3rd. Tickets are currently on sale at the Visitor Centre. The goal of this event is to give locals the opportunity to experience their own city.
Often, when we travel somewhere new we have an extensive list of attractions we want to visit. However, it's easy to forget about the attractions found in our own hometown. This event gives those living in Victoria, BC the opportunity to explore the city like never before.
The event will be set up by Attractions Victoria and participants will be able to enjoy many great deals online or at the Visitor Centre. Purchasing a coupon booklet for $10 will provide all types of great deals. You can get five coupon booklets for $40 if you want additional savings.
After you get your coupon booklet, you can decide which attractions you want to discover. Some of the things you will find include:
- The Butchart Gardens - This is a free attraction and you can take the CVS shuttle there on Saturday or Sunday.
- Craigdarroch Castle - Only $5 for adults
- Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre - Free
- Ocean Rivers Adventures - Get a paddle board or a kayak free of charge for the afternoon on Saturday or Sunday
- The Fairmont Empress Hotel - 50% off Afternoon Tea
- And Much More!
Make sure to read each coupon carefully so that you will know the days and the discounts available. For more information visit the website at, http://www.attractionsvictoria.com/BAT.Posted by Serena Kolida on